Friday, March 2, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday: March 2

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. First you leave your name here, then you create a post on your own blog that links back here and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hi in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. The Feature bloggers are chosen randomly from participants in the Follow Friday or through twitter and blog introductions. If you are interested in becoming a Feature let me know! It is also required to follow the host blog (parajunkee.com) and the Feature blog to participate in the #FF.
 Today's feature:Oh! For the Love of Books!

Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

Since The Hunger Games was made into a movie, The House of Night series is too long, I would like to recommend a recently new found gem to be made into a movie.

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. The special effects would be awesome. And I googled some casts:

Below are the casts for Sean Kendrick and Kate "Puck" Connolly.

 Cameron Bright: his hair's dark enough
 Alexander Ludwig: He's cute, and all he has to do is dye his hair.
 Dakota Fanning : near perfect
 Emma Roberts: a little old, I know, but she's great talent.
 Josh Hutcherson: Cute and aloof. Enough for ya'll?
Molly C.Quinn:  I love her acting in Castle and she is a redhead already.
Deborah Ann Woll: she's beautiful, though a little old.
Gaspard Ulliel: dark, tall, handsome, piercing eyes. Need I say more?


3 comments:

  1. Love all or your potential actor pictures! New follower via Linky!

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Deborah Ann is sooo pretty! :)

    I'm a follower!
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-follow-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Scorpio Races (yet! It's on my TBR list!) but I just had to comment, because you have Gaspard Ulliel here! He is amazing!

    I'm a new follower. :)

    Here's my FF. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails