Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie Rants and Some Other Rants

Okay, I know this is supposed to be a book blog, but I have to talk about The Hunger Games!

I watched it last Saturday with my friends, and it was amazing, though unsatisfying in some minor parts. Jennifer Lawrence definitely makes a good Katniss, she's strong and all that, she even sorta matches the Katniss in my mind. As for Josh, he's a little too short for me and he just wears this mouth gaping expression for most of the movie. Liam, on the other hand, is good but barely has any scenes in the movie, and the dark brown hair looks odd on him. I love me blonde Liam. The other supporting actors and actresses are stellar, Rue and Haymitch are particularly memorable.

It's excellent for me with most of the plot sticking close to the book, though I still get a little angry with the changed arcs. Another complaint is that my friends who didn't read The Hunger Games, don't understand some parts such as the three finger salute, career tributes and the appearances of Capitol people. I just can't wait for the next installment with the flaws it now possess.

And ya know what, my blog nearly get deleted. I opened my blog site to sign in, but was informed that it was deleted. So I searched. So I ponder. After much deal of hassle and worry, I finally logged into my blog. Phew, that was a close call! I'm glad my blog wasn't deleted like some others blogs, but man am I pissed!


2 comments:

  1. I wasn't pleased with Josh either, I thought he should be much taller! D: Anyway, I've tagged you in the Liebster Blog Award, so if you want to check it out, go here: http://projectreadandreview.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have tagged you for the Liebster award(:
    Head over to curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com to see your tag. I can’t wait to see your answers (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails